- The Strange Garden and Other Weird Tales available for pre-order here.
- “This Is Not A Place of Honor” published in Radon Journal Fall 2022
- “Coffee Date With The Eternal One” published in Orion’s Beau Fall 2022.
- “The Strange Garden,” published in Sci-Lampoon Autumn 2021 Issue
- Audio reprint released by Weird Tales Podcast in 2022
- “Summer Reading Champion” published by Rusty Quill in The Storage Papers.
- “The Things I Made” published in Strangely Funny IX by Mystery and Horror LLC.
- “Little Acid Girl,” published in the Ensemble Arts Exchange Podcast
- “His Name is Chad,” published in Tales From the Radiator Season 0.
- “What The Creatures Demand” to be released as an episode of Among The Stacks.
- Creator of The Stench of Adventure, produced by Strong Branch Productions. Season 2 out now!
- Curator/Director/Featured Writer for Tales From The Radiator. Season 0 out now! Season 1 in progress.
- Writer/Director for Among The Stacks
- Writer and lyricist for podcast musical Unwanted Gods (in production)
- Writer/Director for Arcana In Suburbia (in production)
- Dramaturg for the Public Domain Plays Podcast
Check out the games page for more information about where to buy them.
All of my plays available for licensing can be downloaded from my page on The New Play Exchange.
- Unplanned Obsolescence, to be performed at Philly Fringe 2023
- Unwanted Gods, currently being produced as a podcast musical by Strong Branch Productions
- Bearer of Bad News (workshopped at the Swarthmore College 2020 One Act Play Festival, produced at the Wallis Studio Theater in LA as part of the Reckoning short play festival, produced at Hollywood Fringe 2022 by Unladylike Theater)
- An Enchilada At The End of Everything
10 Minute Plays:
- Sincerest Condolences (produced at Swarthmore Playwrights’ Festival 2019)
- His Name Is Chad
- Summer Reading Champion
- Review of Illuminations in Ancillary Review of Books
- “Fallen Women in Fantasy” published by Interstellar Flights Press
- “Alex Analysis” series on Medium
- Article in ASPEC Journal
- Analysis essay about queerness in Good Omens for The Swarthmore Review
- Received the John Russell Hayes Award for Poetry for my poems “flag,” “beauty,” “scars,” “sweater,” and “just to clarify.” (2020)
- Currently working on a poetry anthology (with illustrations!)